An area of specialization GETAC, a subsidiary of MiTAC Technology, founded in 1989 as a joint venture with GE Aerospace, the computers are in a secure configuration.
Hot new GETAC in this area - completely secure PDA PS535F, equipped with GPS, web-camera, altimeter and compass. The device meets the requirements of standard MIL-STD 810F and rating IP54.
Meeting the challenges of navigation through PS535F facilitate the availability of touch screen measuring 3.5 inches diagonally with a resolution of VGA. Integrated altimeter and electronic compass complement the opportunities provided by the receiver GPS. Features PS535F also include the presence of two wireless interfaces.
Impressive functionality combined with high resistance to external influences make the specified product is a reliable companion who had to work in field, including geologists, foresters and rescuers.
Specifications Getac PS535F:
* Display - 3.5 inch, VGA, touch;
* Processor - Samsung 2450, 533 MHz;
* OS - Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1;
* RAM - 128 MB;
* Flash memory - 2 GB;
* Built-ins: a receiver GPS, 3 MP camera resolution, altimeter, electronic compass;
* Wireless Interfaces: Bluetooth V2.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g;
* Opening hours of battery life - 8 hours;
* Dimensions - 14,5 x 8,1 x 3 cm;
* Weight - 300 g.