Along with the model Optio E70, a representative of entry-level devices, the company released the model Pentax Optio P70, referring to a higher class of compact cameras.
In a stylish and very thin (16.5 mm) metal case Optio P70 is an image sensor resolution of 12 MP, a lens with a 4x zoom, 2,7-inch display and electronics, which provides for a variety of shooting conditions with a minimum of effort on the part of user.
The device features the company considers the function of recognition of individuals capable of automatically clicking on descent, when people smile in the picture (Smile Capture), and the regime Auto Picture, automatically selects one of the eight sets of settings corresponding to different shooting conditions. In addition, Optio P70 has an electronic image stabilizer, which works with the world as well, with video.
Technical data Pentax Optio P70:
* Image sensor - 1 / 2, 3-inch, 12 MP (effective);
* Lens: focal length range - from 4.9 to 19.6 mm (27,5-110 mm to 35 mm equiv.); F / 2,6-f / 5,8;
* Exposure - 1/1000-1/4 with up to 4, with a nightclub shooting;
* Exposure Correction - ± 2 EV, step 0,3 EV;
* Sensitivity - Auto, 64 - 6400;
* Built-in flash;
* Memory - 33.7 MB of internal memory, extended cards SD / SDHC;
* Display - 2.7 inches diagonally, 230 thousand pixels;
* Power supply - a lithium-ion battery D-LI88;
* Connecting to a PC-USB 2.0;
* Dimensions: 97 x 54 x 22 mm;
* Weight with battery and memory card - 125 g.