As we have already reported, the company ASUS has made its choice in favor of GeForce 9400M chipset to build on the notebooks with 16" screen-based work with the media.
Such products from the company already has - in the plans ASUS has long been release notebook series F50 and F70.
Reported that the mobile PC F50 and F70 - solutions with interesting design and good filling, which are designed to work with multimedia content.
For instance, F50GX equipped with a built-graphics performance that is comparable to some discrete accelerators and F70SL equipped with a spacious 1-TB HDD for storage of HD-video or data backups.
Laptops equipped with a wide 16 "screen with a 16:9 ratio of the parties and the HDMI connector to display the image on the big screen.
Features ASUS F50GX:
* OS: Windows Vista Home, Windows Vista Premium, Windows Vista Business or Windows Vista Ultimate
* CPU: Core 2 Duo P8600, P8400, P7450, P7350, T6600, T6400, T5900, T5850, T5800, T5750;
Intel Pentium T4200, T3400, T3200, T2390; Celeron Dual-Core T1700, T1600; Celeron 585, 575
* Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M G
* Memory: DDR2-800 up to 4 GB
* Screen: 16 "or 15.6" (resolution 1366 x 768, the parties 16:9)
* HDD: 2,5 "SATA 250, 320, 500 GB
* ODD: SATA Super Multi or Blu-ray
* 1.3-MP camera
* Network: WLAN 802.11b/g/n, 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, Bluetooth v2.1 (optional)
* Dimensions and weight: 380 x 265 x 36,3 ~ 41,7 mm 2,85 kg
In addition, the range of mobile solutions ASUS join model F50Z, which was built in conjunction AMD Turion 64 and Mobile AMD M780G and F70SL with 17.3" screen, as a system of logic in which the SiS 671 DX + SiS 968.