Sunday, November 30, 2008
MSI and GIGABYTE launched their boards with embedded processors, Atom has been quite some time. We have seen, and the decision of Intel, as well as the odd product Galaxy.
Now the list of manufacturers of solutions with integrated CPU Diamondville (code name Atom) increased by Foxconn.
Technical specifications of its new board 45CTP:
* Built Atom 230
* Chipset: Intel 945GC ICH7
* Memory: DDR2 667/533/800 x 1 DIMM, up to 2 GB
* Graphics: Integrated
* Interface card expansion: 1 x PCI
* 2 port SATAII
* Sound: 5.1-channel Realtek ALC662
* Network: 10/100 Mbps, Realtek RTL8101E
* Ports USB: 4 on the rear of 2 to 2 port on the block
* Form factor: Mini-ITX, 170 x 170 mm
Unofficial sources say that the price of such fees will be about $ 100.
In the next month to start seeing nettopy Foxconn, built on the basis of payment (model R11S2MI-BA). In January, to expect the emergence of an updated modification to CPU Atom.
Sources: Foxconn, Hardspell